- Updated On:
- March 26, 2021
Jnoub New Capital Compound
Jnoub New Capital Compound is one of the most beautiful residential buildings in the Administrative capital with a privileged location and has a small number of buildings allowing for large areas of greenery, playgrounds, and amenities, and this distinctive site has been chosen for further luxury.
All You Want about Apartments for sale in New Capital City
Jnoub New Capital Location
Janoub compound is located in the middle of the New Administrative Capital, among a variety of residential complexes, it consists of residential units ranging from villas to apartments, and the compound is adjacent to a number of distinct neighborhoods, the most important of which are:
- Al Sefarat neighborhood.
- Ministries neighborhood.
- Diplomates neighborhood.
- Governmental neighborhood.
- In addition, it is next to the ring road, accelerating the process of reaching Ain Sokhna.
The real estate developer has set up three main gateways with a view of the bridges and Lake View and a large area of 200,000 m² has been allocated for the project.
Jnoub has more than 20 buildings designed at the latest international systems, the spaces between the buildings range from 18 up to 35 m², and it is surrounded by a concrete wall for further security and privacy with a length of up to 3.5 m².
- 23.000 apartments, has been built on different spaces ranging from 130 m² up to 180 m², consisting of three rooms, reception, two bathrooms, and a kitchen with a balcony.
- As for the villas, its space starts from 250 m² up to 500 m².
Janoub compound prices
The Orientals, the owner company, has been keen to implement the project in accordance with modern life, which is characterized by the classic style, as it combines a dynamic system and simplicity, and the company was interested in adding many facilities and services for the development of the project.
The compound offers customers high quality and versatility works, at affordable prices to all customers.
- The price per meter starts at 9,500 Egyptian pounds up to 11,750 Egyptian pounds per meter only.
- The company was keen to provide easy ways of payment, through easy payment systems, where the customer pays up to 10% of the value of the residential unit, and the rest of the value of the unit is paid in installments over 7 years.
The delivery date of the residential units:
The real estate developer has decided that the delivery date of residential units shall be in 2022.